[kismac] gps with kismac

  • From: Oskar Lissheim-Boethius <avocade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:10:22 +0200

Hey,

Just got home my GPS-maus I ordered from lact.de. I got the 65€ model and it seems to be working fine (the red light blinks when I connect it).

But I can't figure out how to get KisMAC (or any other program on macosx) to recognize it. Even tried running Auditor on my PC laptop to see if I could get it to work there, but no luck.

Could someone please point me to some instructions on how to get this working? I bought it to use while wardriving and now it just sits there.

Thanks!

Yours sincerely,

O S K A R   L I S S H E I M  -  B O E T H I U S