[kismac] Re: external antenna...

  • From: kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:09:43 -0400 (EDT)

> 3.) am really thin cables like rg 174/188/316 or rg 178/196 fit directly
> through the Kensington-lock (but in this way you won't be able to remove
> the cable anymore :( )

This seems promising. I wouldn't mind having just a tiny bit of cable and
a connector hanging out of the kensington port, hmm.

> Does someone know (perhaps rob ?!?) how to build a HF-Antennaswitch or
> how to activate the second external antenna port of the airport card (is
> an hardware problem ...)? Because then we would be able to use the
> internal antenna and an external antenna with to open the Ti/iMac all
> the time.

Ahh, I just looked at my card and wondered if that other hole was for
another antenna, it would be great not having to unplug the internal
antenna to use the external one :>