[kismac] compiling trouble

  • From: zach falle <zchatk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 06:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

i've thumbed thought the list archives and found a person
with a similar problem but no real solution was given.  i
now know that you need to run the compile command from the
command line, however as i didn't origianly do this, is
there a way to 'reset' my compile settings for KisMAC?

as a side note, when i run compile.command it creates a
folder named 'test' on my desktop and starts dumping
everything in there, then says it can't find
AtheroJack.kext.  i think the 'test' directory may have
been where i originally ran the compile.command when i was
first playing around with svnx.

here is a link to a .txt with the full compile and fail.

now with four part harmony and feel'n