[kismac] Re: cheap usb network card

  • From: Christoph Koehler <christoph.koehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:41:53 -0600

Thanks guys!
Any card that supports g as well, and 100% supports injections? This
is pretty important.

As an alternative, if I cannot find a card with injection, I was going
to just use my Airport Extreme in passive mode and use a second laptop
that is on the network to download a bunch of linux dvd iso or
something to generate lots of traffic. Would that give me enough IV's
to crack it in a reasonable time? (reasonable = < 20-30 minutes)