[kismac] Re: buiild of KisMACng failing

  • From: Michael Ellsworth <ellswm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:42:52 -0500

yeah, there is no directory by that name in the subprojects/files/ folder...by check out you mean download again? This is the second time I've downloaded and tried to compile it, and it's given me the same error both times

On Jan 16, 2005, at 1:14 PM, Theo Baschak wrote:

sounds to me like you've got an incomplete checkout.. i'd try checking
it out again.. then recompiling it. I've got a directory named that in
my checkout.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:05:04 -0500, Michael Ellsworth <ellswm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
this is the error i get when I attempt build KisMACng

PBXCp build/KisMAC.app/Contents/Resources/WLanDriver.kext
     cd /Users/nachobel/Desktop/KisMACng
     /Developer/Tools/pbxcp -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS
pbxcp: WLanDriver.kext: No such file or directory

the whole build log can be found at

iBook 12in G3
10.3.7, latest Xcode install