[kismac] Re: [binaervarianz] r228 - branches/usb-drivers/Sources/Driver/USBJack

  • From: Enrico Placci <enrico.placci@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:05:32 +0100

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:31:35 +1030
Geordie Millar <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  >Apply patch from pr0gg3d.  Fixes #166  rt73 on ppc.
> And him too, I presume?

Yes of course !
When i saw which files were affected I rushed to update and try, then i
was too happy to read carefully ;-)

> Seeing as it's now working on a PPC machine, I'd better get a a DWL-
> G122 C1... (and mod for external antenna, preferably of the 9dbi
> style :))

From what i read on some sites I think the mod on the kismac wiki
applies only to rev B1, C1 is sligthly different. However I'm not sure
because I haven't opened mine yet. Good luck and report your
results please, I'm very intrested ! I'll try the mod as soon as I find
another device, I don't want to blow up my only one ;-)

Bye
        Enrico