[kismac] Re: [binaervarianz] r190 - trunk/image

  • From: Davide Guerri <davide.guerri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:07:10 +0200

Yep, with a DLINK DWL-G122, HW ver B1 FW Ver 2.03 I'm able to scan.
But injection with the current svc version doesn't work.
Kismac stops scanning with many "Device already in use." in console.log

I've tried to remove the comments in the folowing 2 lines in function
USBJack::_addDevice() (in Sources/Driver/USBJack/USBJack.mm) to release the
device after it is added.
874   //     kr = (*dev)->USBDeviceClose(dev);
875   //     kr = (*dev)->Release(dev);

with that, scanning stops, injection begins and the logs don't show any error.

I don't know what is the correct behaviour of kismac injection (i've never
seen it) however usbjack isn't stable yet...
The problem is that I've no time, i can't investigate the problem this days...
However we've powerful developers on this project! ;)

  Can't dig that daddy.