[kismac] Re: [binaervarianz] r111

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:43:50 +1000

Author: gkruse
Date: 2006-03-21 17:02:40 +0100 (Tue, 21 Mar 2006)
New Revision: 111

Modified:
   KisMACng/CHANGES
   KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/info.nib
   KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/English.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/keyedobjects.nib
   KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/info.nib
   KisMACng/Resources/Nibs/Spanish.lproj/DownloadMap.nib/keyedobjects.nib
   KisMACng/Sources/Support/MapDownload.m
   KisMACng/Sources/WindowControllers/DownloadMapController.m
   KisMACng/image/KisMACraw.dmg
Log:
Added Austrailan Map Server Closes #70

Just discovered a fairly substantial bug in my earlier code (which led to mis-calibration of downloaded maps). The thoroughly bizarre thing is that I didn't have any problem with it during testing, and by rights it should have failed miserably. All I can think is that - purely by chance - two wrongs made a right. I've posted a bugfix patch to the ticket.

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx