[kismac] Re: another part of the endless story

  • From: Lieven Gekiere <lieven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:23:26 +0100

Mick,

I've tried this version and it's much better... My GPS is responding now
(console is generating a lot of messages) although I don't get any good
coordinates : 00000.0000,N,00000.0000,E,,,00303,,* ...

The Map display now states : Position is not reliable..

It's getting better each time ! Thanks !

--
Lieven