[kismac] Re: aircrack install

  • From: Josh Watzman <sinclair44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:41:39 -0400

Paolo Calvi wrote:
> Hi Ezra,
>
> correct, if you follow this link:
> http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=broadcom you'll
> be able to do reinjection using your internal airport
> card.
>
> Have fun!

I can corroborate that it works very well with my Airport Extreme card
in my G4 PowerBook, and that it was very easy to patch and set up (at
least with my Ubuntu install).

Hopefully we can see such a port of the (patched) bcm43xx drivers into
kismac at some point :)

I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all
Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they
teach.
  -- Charles Dickens

I always PGP/gpg sign my emails... if it isn't signed, it's probably not
from me! If you have the capability, please encrypt responses.