[kismac] Re: airbase release plug

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:10:42 +1030

Nice. I look forward to getting this stuff implemented in KisMac.

Does jc-wepcrack bruteforce the WEP key? I thought aircrack could recover keys way faster on one machine.
pcap-wepcrypt sounds like a very useful testing tool...

On 05/02/2006, at 2:16 PM, Johnny Cache wrote:

Hi everyone.

I recently released some code for linux/osx to do a lot of wireless
security things. a re-implemetnation of aircrack, upgraded jc- wepcrack,
and a variety of other tools. Most of these work on OSX (so if you ever
wanted to run aircrack on your powerbook in real time, now you can).

If anyones curious check out www.802.11mercenary.net

Also if anyone knows anything about how kismac handles packet injection
drop me a line. I'd like to get lorcon implemented on OSX and then have a
cross-driver cross-architechture injection framework.

thanks.
-jc