[kismac] airbase release plug

  • From: Johnny Cache <johnycsh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:46:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone.

I recently released some code for linux/osx to do a lot of wireless
security things. a re-implemetnation of aircrack, upgraded jc-wepcrack,
and a variety of other tools.  Most of these work on OSX (so if you ever
wanted to run aircrack on your powerbook in real time, now you can).

If anyones curious check out www.802.11mercenary.net

Also if anyone knows anything about how kismac handles packet injection
drop me a line.  I'd like to get lorcon implemented on OSX and then have a
cross-driver cross-architechture injection framework.

thanks.
-jc