[kismac] Re: Xcode compilation error

  • From: Theo Baschak <tbaschak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:13:52 -0600

I forget the exact reason, but the first time you build you need to
use the shell script, because of the order or something like that (and
it does some other stuff)

after you do it with the shell script apparently it works with xcode,
but I find it much simpler just to use the script.. it does it all for
you in one swoop.