[kismac] Re: Wordlists, 104-bit Keys and other questions

  • From: mybadluck22 <mybadluck22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:44:09 -0800 (PST)

Hey there

well in my experience, it gives the 40 bit error when
 i try a 104 bit attack (i was testing on my home
network with the wordlists) anywho, depending on what
brand the base is, you can try diff attacks. apple,
for instance, is suceptable to the apple 104 and 40
bit attacks (duh) and linksys and a few otheres are
suceptable to the 21 bit attack. one thing though, i
never understood what the md5 attacks weree for, can
anyone help me out there?

i heard that the all chars attacks can take days
though, but i dunno on a g5.

if he's using 104 bit encryption, he will be pretty
safe, i think. also about the wordlists, i saw that
too. i have a 40 or so mb one that i got for free, and
a 30 mb one that i got for free (presumably different
words...) and no they dont mess with capitals as they
are different hex values... anyway hope this helps.

=====
aim: mybadluck22
msn: mybadluck22@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.mybadluck22.tk