[kismac] Wirelessmac on Panther (FAO Antoine)

  • From: Jim Stewart <jim.stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:01:15 +0100

Antoine,
My experience was on panther 10.3.3 on a Tibook, I think the way that it worked for me was that I could insert the card and not have it set up in network preferences, I could then set the MAC with the wireless mac utility and then set it up in network preferences. I seem to remember that network preferences always showed the original mac address but I used it to get onto both my own and other mac adress limited networks so I definatly had it working. It didnt always seem to work properly all the time but I did have it work!
Jim