[kismac] Wireless Mac broken in 10.3.3 -- Does it work for anyone??

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:14:33 -0500

Has anyone had any luck in using Wireless MAC with the Sourceforge Wireless driver in 10.3.x? Wireless MAC seems to do nothing in 10.3.3. I had it working in Jaguar 10.2.6 with the Sourceforge Wireless driver. In both operating systems, I installed the patch for the wireless driver. And in both operating systems, I installed the Wireless driver first, made sure my card was working with it, and then installed KisMac.

I am hoping that someone can advise me on what to do. Are there any other tools or commands that will effectively set the MAC in Panther for a wireless card. The standard unix ifconfig command says the operation is not supported.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups ? now 2 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/