[kismac] Wireless Mac broken in 10.3.3 -- Does it work for anyone??

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:42:35 -0500

Has anyone had any luck in using Wireless MAC with the Sourceforge Wireless driver in 10.3.x? Wireless MAC seems to do nothing in 10.3.3. I had it working in Jaguar with the Sourceforge Wireless driver. In both cases, I installed the patch for the wireless driver. And in both operating system versions, I installed the Wireless driver first, made sure my card was working with it, and then installed KisMac.

I am hoping that someone can advise me on what to do.

Thanks in advance.