[kismac] Re: Wireless Equipment - safe mode boot

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:47:21 +1030

We don't really know if we've seen them.

I suggest for passive mode, we permanently enable it. It can be used alongside normal mode as it just creates the wlt1 interface, which just sits there.

We don't know how useful the errors in the log are until we've seen them. Can you post them somewhere please?

On 12/02/2006, at 2:41 PM, Paul Jacoby wrote:

The complete safe-mode boot allowed my iBook G4 14" with OSX 10.4.4 to run in Passive mode as well with build R81. Very cool.

Scanning back through threads over the past month, there doesn't seem to be a thread discussing the failures of passive mode. I've got console log errors and what-not if they are of use trying to figure out the problem. I also noticed a few errors in the log when safe-booted -- are these of use the developers?