[kismac] Re: Where to order a cheap Prism2 USB device?

  • From: JAke <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:58:50 -0700

I'd go for the wusb11 if I were you.  I've had the most luck with it.
Here's three that I just found off the bat.  Also, paypal does take credit
cards.  Why do people dislike ebay?  I love it!  Anyways, here they are.
Links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linksys-USB-Adapterm-Mod-WUSB11_W0QQitemZ290102983121QQihZ019QQcategoryZ45002QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linksys-Wireless-Network-USB-Adapter-WUSB11-Ver-2-5_W0QQitemZ270109058909QQihZ017QQcategoryZ51165QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linksys-Wireless-USB-Network-Adapter-WUSB11-ver-2-5_W0QQitemZ160105778914QQihZ006QQcategoryZ45002QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

On 4/11/07, Rohan <rohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been trying to locate an inexpensive Prism2 USB device that can do
injection. The Kismac hardware list is great, but it's difficult to
determine the revisions/versions on many online stores.

The WUSB11 is easy to find, but I've never seen the rev/ver noted.

Any suggestions for an online source of an inexpensive Prism2 USB device?