[kismac] Re: WUSB versions

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:20:10 +0930

WUSB11v4s are prism2 I think. The MMCX connector is only on the v2.5 though.

On 27/04/2006, at 2:55 PM, Kelly Martin wrote:

First let me say the KisMac wiki is a great source of information!
Just a quick question regarding WUSB11 support. Version 2.5 looks
ideal to me but they're getting harder to find on eBay nowadays.
Tonnes of WUSB11 v4 are out there, plus some 2.8 (not supported) and
2.6 (probably not supported).

Has anyone tried the WUSB11 v4? I suspect it's a different chipset but
don't know. Whatever version I get, am really hoping to get one wit da
"yo, MC Card" connector and support for passive monitor mode... my
soldering skills are not very good, but I'm pretty good at taking
things apart. :)

Thanks - Merci pour votre assistance.