[kismac] WPC55AG on Kismac 0.2a/OSX 10.3.9

  • From: Martin <rockyfeller2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I've acquired Linksys WPC55ag, since it was reported
to work with Kismac in pasive mode. I selected the
"Atheros based card, passive mode" driver in the
preferences, clicked on "start scan", supplied my
password, and got message "Could not instantiate
driver" (with 4 reasons given). I tried to stop the
GTDriver that was running and clean the kextcache,
same result. Any suggestions what I should try next?
(I believe that I am using the most current Kismac
[v0.2a] for my OS; if there is something more recent
for OSX 10.3.9 please tell me.)

Gruesse an unsere freunde in Deutschland! Hoffentlich
das dumme Gesetz wird bald durch ein Gericht

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.