[kismac] Version

  • From: Christopher Harris <christopherjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:54:34 -0700

What is the latest version of KisMac? I can't get a straight answer out of anyone. Finding a network adapter supporting packet injection that is compatible with my power book seems impossible!! I feel like I shouldn't even bother and just go find a used laptop to run red hat or something?

On Mar 5, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Geordie Millar wrote:

It's also NOT supported on R138 - that version is REALLY old. Build a newer copy from the USB-drivers branch.

On 06/03/2007, at 6:20 AM, Enrico Placci wrote:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:29:30 -0800
Christopher Harris <christopherjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am using a PowerBook G4

Mac OS X 10.4.8

KisMAC 0.21a (0.2a [$Revision: 138$])

D-Link DWL-G122 Ver b1  with driver update ver. 10.4 Tiger

The DWL-G122 does NOT work on ppc. I'll work on it when I'll have time
but I'm not an experienced programmer so it may take very long :-(

Bye
        Enrico