[kismac] Using .kismac file with other apps?

  • From: "Nick Horton" <nwhorton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:27:48 +0200

I'm wondering if there is any way to use the .kismac file I have saved with
other apps like Aircrack.

I hadn't been using the dumping feature, so all I have to show for lots of
time spent capturing packets is a .kismac file.  Does anyone know if I can
somehow use this or convert this to a dump file...I'd like to see if the
other apps can crack a network that I have had no luck cracking in Kismac
(I've got over 1 million IVs on this WEP network and I still have no luck
with the weak scheduling attacks...)

Any ideas?