[kismac] Re: Usb intersil

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:22:27 -0800

I got mine today and I can confirm it works fine with kismac. Mick-- do you know what i need to change in th d-link driver to make it work with this device?

Geoff On Jan 26, 2004, at 7:28 PM, Nathan Karras wrote:

But WHY he means? I agree too... Why not just charge less at first?

The only reason other than Mick's idea (Which I had not considered before,
and is a good one too), is that they are trying to push their products at
THEIR, and not the RESELLER's expense...

NPK