[kismac] Re: Usb intersil

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:21:59 +0100

I got mine today and I can confirm it works fine with kismac. Mick-- do you know what i need to change in th d-link driver to make it work with this device?

good news for the aiport extreme guys ;-).
to make the driver work, you will need to add the device and vendor id to /System/Library/Extensions/Intersil Prism2.kext/Contents/Info.plist (if i recalled the path correctly). the id show up, when kismac loads its device drivers (in console.log). you will need to convert them from hex to base-10 though. if you'd send me the ids, i could make up some sort of package i guess (as for the MA111).