[kismac] Unusual request

  • From: Richard Franco <richardfranco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:15:21 -0500

Hello everyone,

This isn' related to Kismac but I notice some of you are probably spanish speakers.

And so I thought I could let you know that we are looking for people who would be interested in writing articles in spanish about cellphones. We launched a blog in spanish dedicated to cellphones and readers in Latin America and Spain and we need more content and traffic.

Please drop me a line if you are interested.

Thank you and again please forgive me this note isn't directly related to Kismac.

Richard