[kismac] Re: Ummm...please help a novice!

  • From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 23:04:38 -0400

Uugghh...can anyone help me find the latest copy of "Kismac"? I downloaded mine .10a from Limewire

Since the source code for this program is freely available, I'd not be getting it from Limewire if I was you. Especially when it is SO EASY to find/download the real thing.

and belive that the user manual and the help section are incomplete...maybe a newer copy would help. I went to the website and could not download it....HELP!

http://www.binaervarianz.de/downloads.php http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17199