[kismac] Re: USB dongle and Prism GT

  • From: "ferrarir@xxxxxxxxx" <ferrarir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kismac" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:38:23 +0100

i found your article interesting. i've to ask you one thing about extensions
and drivers... Where can i find interesting info about extensions? (developing
related i mean) Is a driver like the one of the DWL-122 a combination of a USB
driver plus a wireless driver or are them one single code block? Is there a way
to put the GTDriver (wireless part) into the DWL-122 driver to obtain a driver
for GT Cards by USB?

Thanks to all

PS: Hope i'm not going OT
PPS: Excuse my english, i'm doing my best ...