[kismac] Re: USB branch, ralink RT2500, "No supported USB device found!"

  • From: Bug Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:59:38 -0500

You should enable "USB Drivers" as the driver for the ralink device. I have a ppc powerbook g4 1.67 and I can confirm that it works for me. The ralink drivers for kismac were developed and tested first using a similar powerbook by geoff.

On Jan 9, 2007, at 4:09 PM, Jeroen wrote:

Hello Dave,

I did try it that way.

I am on a ppc

so
Which ralink driver should work for my device?
Which ralink driver works on ppc?
Is there anything else I need to change to add the device?

I'm more confused now than I was before subscribing to the list... :/

Cheers,
Jeroen

I put the questions on top as I have the impression they tend to get lost down there where i would put them