[kismac] Re: Trouble with iBook, and airport.

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:50:10 +0200

At 1:19 AM -0500 2004-06-23, David Buttrick wrote:

 This might be due to other problems - like WPA, but it was not a problem
 until I updated Kismac to .11 and ran it, and setup the driver.

There were a variety of problems with that version. Get the latest .12 version and try that. I'm not guaranteeing that this will fix your particular problems, I'm just saying that .11 is a known problematic release and should be avoided.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>