[kismac] Re: Tripmate

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:16:40 +0200

>  > A map can be anything graphical. Also a white empty block of pixels
>>  :-) Calibrate your map using 2 known points,
>
>What kind of file? It sure won't load any of the images I have. And how
>do I calibrate it if I ever get it loaded?

You wanted to 'open' the images. You need to 'import', 'map from
image' instead. Then you choose 'set waypoint 1', click in the map
and enter its coordinates. The same for waypoint two, then the map
_should_ be calibrated. v0.5 has some peculiarities though, given my
own experiences and seen on the list...

ard