[kismac] Target Dependencies and Xcode...

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:47:46 -0800

Hi Mick, et. al.,

I just downloaded svn and then the latest Kismac project (version r59) and opened the Kismac project in Xcode and tried to build it. It doesn't build because it appears that the target dependencies were not set up in Xcode. It seems now that there are quite a lot of different sub-projects and some of them need to be built before Kismac is, it would be nice to have those dependencies set up in Xcode. I suppose this isn't a problem for someone who has everything all built already, but I thought I'd mention it because you guys might never notice it.

Thanks for a great piece of software!

Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering
Walla Walla College