[kismac] Re: System freeze after load of WirelessDriver.kext after unload of MACJack.kext

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:15:47 +0200

> The first time I tried the new version of KisMAC below, I got a kernel
> panic.  The second time I tried it from another account, and KisMAC
> worked ok, and switched to the WirelessDriver just fine, but when I
> put the powerbook to sleep, the sleep light never flashed, and the
> power book became unresponsive with a black screen.  I had to reboot.

i have no explanation for the crash, however i fixed the bug with the
sleep mode (i had to rewrite the power management of the sf driver).
the results are in
<http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~miro-in/KisMAC005a2.zip>. you have to
reboot to make the changes work. i hope this helps :o/

-- File: PGP.sig

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (Darwin)