[kismac] Re: System freeze after load of WirelessDriver.kext after unload of MACJack.kext

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 09:09:00 -0700

Hi Dave,

I have the same situation, as I reported earlier.  The problem with
this bug is that it requires looking both at the Wireless Driver and
MacJack.  I suppose the first step is to compile  debugging drivers
that write to the system.log.  I'm a professor, and this week is the
one of final exams, so I won't have time to work on it for a while.
Mick has been very responsive to previous bug reports though.  Perhaps
he will be able to quickly squash this bug as well.

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 02:49  PM, Dave Blank wrte:

> I get an icky system lockup and either have to remove my pcmcia
> adapter or reboot
> the machine to get WirelessDriver working again.. this happeneds after
> load/unload
> of MACJack.kext, and reloading WirelessDriver.kext
> I believe this started around KisMAC004d, using 5a now, with the
> supplied
> WirelessDriver.kext
> Any ideas?
> Thanks