[kismac] Re: Suggestion

  • From: Ludwig Kamphenkel <kilgor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:23:33 +0200

This idea is quite nice but as I would like this lazy approach would it not be easier to have a button "join selected node"? This feature of iStumber is one of the things that I miss in KisMac very much.

Ludwig

Am 03.04.2004 um 02:03 schrieb Dan:

Hi Mick,
0.09a is working fine for me. No crashes to report.
Here is my Lazy person suggestion :)
How about changing the network field gui so that ssids and other node info
can be cut and pasted. For example if I want to use the ssid of a node I
can't cut the ssid field but instead I have type it in manually when
referring to it. This is laborious when the node name is x3p5hjapcA or named
something obscure. It doesn't sound like a major code change, what do you
think ?
--
Regards,
Danny 087 2798927.