[kismac] Stats update failed?

  • From: ard jonker <ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:47:57 +0200

Today I've checked a completely new part of town, yielding certainly a few dozen new AP's in an away and return ride. When I checked the stats, I noted the number of AP's I had listed. Then I uploaded the return ride using the export/.kismac server menu item and checked the stats again.
Then I loaded the .kismac file of the away ride and uploaded it too. No change in the stats.
The area in the chart is completely empty. The console does not show any errors, neither does Kismac when uploading to the .kismac server. Usually, the update is instant. Not now. Is there any latency to be expected? Is there a problem, and if so, how could I have detected it? I've noticed before that Kismac keeps quiet when there is no network available yet you ask it to submit data...