[kismac] Re: Spoofing MAC Address on Tiger

  • From: "Jorge Laranjo" <jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 03:03:24 +0100

I've tryed that. Is it possible that since one of those clients is connect
to the AP I can't connect using it MAC ?

I'm on a PPC iBook G4 12'' 1Ghz runnig Tiger 10.4.7

On 9/2/06, devnullian@xxxxxxx <devnullian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, if you were asking what MAC to set your airport to, you want one that you've seen sending traffic to that AP (look in KisMAC's details screen). Devnullian On Sep 1, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Jorge Laranjo wrote:

Ok, I tryed that and since the network was on the auto-join list.

But if it is not? And how can I have 100% sure the MAC address to spoof?
Thanks.