[kismac] Re: Spoofing MAC Address on Tiger

  • From: "John Warren" <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:32:42 -0700

if yo uautomatically join networks then spoof mac has problems.  Many
people say to delete all of your auto-joined networks.  Search online
about it, but my suggestion is to turn off airport, restart machine,
run spoofmac, turn on airport.  Works for my iBook G4 w/ AE.

On 9/1/06, Jorge Laranjo <jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi! How to spoof my MAC address using Tiger? is that some networks are MAC
Address controled or safe...

SpoofMac is not useful since I think that does the spoofing but turns my
AirPort in something strange and I can't connect to a network.

Many thanks.

--
Atentamente,
Jorge Laranjo