[kismac] Re: Solution to AE Passive Mode kernel panics, unable to load Monitor Mode

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:47:18 +0930

Supposedly it slows data transfer down with normal AirPort. Someone tested
this, and didn't really find this to be the case. I haven't found it either.
There should be no real problem - I haven't noticed anything and use AirPort
a lot.

On 5/2/06, Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Incidentally - I understand the conceptual argument for not enabling
wlt1 (i.e. that your system kext list remains pure as the day it
shipped from Apple), but is there a practical reason not to do so?