[kismac] Re: Sleep problems after using KisMAC....

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:28:28 -0700

I have quit KisMac and switched back to the wireless connection.  Then
I put it to sleep, and it doesn't go, and it doesn't come back either.
It goes picking daisies I guess!  I'm using a Wallstreet powerbook with
a Lucent Silver card, and the version of the Wireless Driver is the
same as yours.  (I have done a bit of fiddling with the wireless driver
in the past though, and it is possible that it isn't a stock driver.
I'll have to check that out.)

Thanks,

Rob

--