[kismac] Sleep problems after using KisMAC....

  • From: Rob Frohne <frohro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:50:52 -0700

Hi All,

Twice now after I have used KisMAC, I find that putting my powerbook to
sleep problematic.  First it won't really go to sleep fully, and second
it won't come back to me after I have attempted to put it to sleep.   I
have not exchanged the kernel to make my powerbook an insomniac.

I am a user of the Wireless Driver, and with 0.04e1 I was able to scan
for networks, quit KisMAC and go back to my wireless internet
connection without trouble, which is better than previous versions.

I will test this, to make sure it is repeatable after I send off this
e-mail.

Thanks,

Rob
--