[kismac] Re: Sitecom wl-022 prism3

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:39:28 +0200

hey,

The vendor and product ids reported by systemprofiler are 6189 ($182d) and
36886 respectively.

must have changed the id for some reason. our sitecoms work out of the box. strange.

Now i've tried to fiddle with the kismac cvs sources to see if I can fix
this myself, but compilation fails because it can't find
"CoreServices/CoreServices.h". I did change the cross-develop sdk (as
suggensted on the wiki), to no avail.

Am I missing something here?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

actually it should compile then. for which sub-project does the error occur? i just found that AirPortMenu has also a build value which points to the 10.2.7 sdk. you might need to remove it. you can also put a symbolic link at /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.2.7.sdk which points to /...
hope it helps

mick