[kismac] Re: Signal strength

  • From: m0bilitee <m0bilitee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:57:38 -0600

Maybe an easier approach would be to allow the user to put in scale values
themselves in the preferences for the driver?  That way you wouldn't need to
know about every card that comes a long. A user could infer what the scale
is by having it shut off, then apply a mathematical factor after they say
"my max is 40" or "my max is 125" ?

--
Digital things worthwhile:  http://www.digg.com, http://del.icio.us,
http://www.boingboing.net, iTunes, Skype, Bluetooth Headset