[kismac] Re: Senao NL-2511CD PLUS

  • From: "alex dray" <dr.dray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:25:42 -0800

dear John,

so i have spent a little more time futzing around and not getting very far.
The IOxperts driver doesn't work yet (waiting to hear back from them). Quick
question: you say your card seems to be working fine with the free
wirelessdriver...are you using OSX tiger, by any chance? or an earlier
version of OSX?

alex