[kismac] Re: Re(2): Decrypt Output

  • From: Alexis Ramel <musyne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:34:51 +0200

Are you running X11 ?

Le 6 oct. 05 à 15:20, Michael Peth a écrit :

So I got ethereal installed via fink but I get (ethereal:11930): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: However, tethereal works fine in darwin. When I use tethereal -r OUTPUTFILE it reads all the packets but doesn't spit out a key at the end. Any sugggetions ?

Mathieu Masseboeuf wrote:

Hi,

There are compilation issues if you run 10.4, those are fixed in CVS.
If it's your case, either get a pre-compiled package or build from CVS.

Mathieu

On 6 oct. 05, at 14:45, Alexis Ramel wrote:

Or.. fink !
http://fink.sf.net/

The same as DarwinPorts, pick the one you want.