[kismac] Re: Re : New help for KisMac

  • From: Michael Vargus <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:07:02 -0400

Does anyone know if injection is "in the pipeline" for AP Extreme? Thanks.

On Oct 4, 2005, at 9:07 PM, themacuser wrote:

There's no injection driver for AP Extreme yet - the checkbox is greyed out.
Oh, and sorry, the server was down. I have a dynamic IP and if the modem is reset (the connection drops out), the modem gets a new IP and I have to wait for dyndns to update.

The nib files are at http://gm2.ath.cx/English.lproj.zip

The new vendor.db file is at http://gm2.ath.cx/vendor.db.zip. It contains ~8500 vendors. You should never see unknown again.
It unzips to a 492kb vendor DB. The original one is 14kb. Cool, eh?

On 05/10/2005, at 4:59 AM, GABRY wrote:

up for me!!
News to injecti with Airport Extreme cards?

On 10/4/05, Anthony Aubry <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 4/10/05 09:40, «themacuser» <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

I've been at it again:

Reworked help pages for KisMac, that include recent developments like
active mode WEP detection, AirPort Extreme passive mode, an up-to-
date version history and many grammatical / spelling changes to the

I've also fixed some of the .nib files inside KisMac to improve the
layout and make it comply more with the Apple Human Interface
guidelines. I'll post them soon.

I'll update my vendor.db file shortly with all the "special"
addresses, remove the "Private" address spaces from it and upload it

Also, what's the best way to ensure that this stuff actually makes
it's way into KisMac?

I just wanted to have a look at your doc, but your server seems down. Any
idea ?

http://www.MacADSL.com : le site de l'ADSL sur MacOS et MacOS X