[kismac] Re: Re : New help for KisMac

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:37:22 +0930

There's no injection driver for AP Extreme yet - the checkbox is greyed out.
Oh, and sorry, the server was down. I have a dynamic IP and if the modem is reset (the connection drops out), the modem gets a new IP and I have to wait for dyndns to update.

The nib files are at http://gm2.ath.cx/English.lproj.zip

The new vendor.db file is at http://gm2.ath.cx/vendor.db.zip. It contains ~8500 vendors. You should never see unknown again.
It unzips to a 492kb vendor DB. The original one is 14kb. Cool, eh?

On 05/10/2005, at 4:59 AM, GABRY wrote:

up for me!!
News to injecti with Airport Extreme cards?
thanks

\\gabry

On 10/4/05, Anthony Aubry <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 4/10/05 09:40, «themacuser» <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

I've been at it again:

http://gm2.ath.cx/KisMACHelp.zip

Reworked help pages for KisMac, that include recent developments like
active mode WEP detection, AirPort Extreme passive mode, an up-to-
date version history and many grammatical / spelling changes to the
pages.

I've also fixed some of the .nib files inside KisMac to improve the
layout and make it comply more with the Apple Human Interface
guidelines. I'll post them soon.

I'll update my vendor.db file shortly with all the "special"
addresses, remove the "Private" address spaces from it and upload it
soon.

Also, what's the best way to ensure that this stuff actually makes
it's way into KisMac?

Hiya,

I just wanted to have a look at your doc, but your server seems down. Any
idea ?

Thanks,
Anthony
--