[kismac] Re: Ralink drivers

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 05:47:11 -0700

I need more information, this driver is still in the early stages. What device are you using specifically? Also, can you attach the full consol.log from the run?

Geoff
On Oct 4, 2006, at 11:12 PM, Justin Morris wrote:

I've tried that with builds r197-199 recently (from usb-drivers) and have not been able to get a dwl-g122 to read anything passively.

The console comes up as it is switching channels. There are networks here but it does not seem them.
RalinkJack::Switched to channel 3

Anything I am doing wrong?

Justin

On 10/1/06, devnullian@xxxxxxx <devnullian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
There's an article on the wiki about this, but, in short,
1)Get the Apple developer kit (with Xcode, etc.)--on your OS X disc
or download from Apple
2)Get subversion, then get svnX
3)Check out the source code from https://svn.binaervarianz.de/kismac/
branches/usb-drivers
4)run compile.command
5)Application will be under /build/universal

Links and more details are on the wiki.