[kismac] Re: Ralink drivers

  • From: "Justin Morris" <morris.justin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 00:12:25 -0600

I've tried that with builds r197-199 recently (from usb-drivers) and have
not been able to get a dwl-g122 to read anything passively.

The console comes up as it is switching channels.  There are networks here
but it does not seem them.
RalinkJack::Switched to channel 3

Anything I am doing wrong?

Justin

On 10/1/06, devnullian@xxxxxxx <devnullian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

There's an article on the wiki about this, but, in short, 1)Get the Apple developer kit (with Xcode, etc.)--on your OS X disc or download from Apple 2)Get subversion, then get svnX 3)Check out the source code from https://svn.binaervarianz.de/kismac/ branches/usb-drivers 4)run compile.command 5)Application will be under /build/universal

Links and more details are on the wiki.