[kismac] R190 GPS Info window ideas

  • From: Paul Jacoby <pej@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:31:47 -0500

First off, thanks TMU for the binary build of R190 and the GPS Info window. This is a great addition to KisMac.

After puttering with it for a little bit, I have a couple of ideas for improvement ;-)

- save the status of the window at shutdown so the window will reopen in the same location when I run KisMac next.
- save my speed units choice so I don't have to toggle KPH to MPH :-)
- activate the 'maximize' or minimize button to provide a 'mini-info' window that displays the Latitude, Longitude, speed, Satellite count and HDOP as small numeric values. This way I can tuck the window into the lower corner of my screen and have the details I want readily visible.